YogaJax 200-hour Yoga Studies and Teacher Training was developed to give aspiring teacher trainees a deeper understanding of yoga, it’s benefits, and the tools for sharing yoga with others. This program will also facilitate strengthening your own personal practice and increase your base of knowledge which will serve as a solid foundation to confidently impart what you learn. For those who are called to serve as yoga teachers, know that there is no greater feeling than to help another human being to be a better, healthier version of themselves.
Science of Yoga
Patanjali’s 8 limbs
Yoga as a Business
We will teach you the techniques and knowledge to be able to:
- Share and teach yoga sequences and postures.
- Understand and share basic yoga anatomy and physiology.
- Practice and teach basic guided meditation techniques.
- Practice and share the science of pranayama.
- Understand and share the practical application of yoga philosophy and subtle energy in daily life and yoga practice.
Included in the Training:
YogaJax Yoga Teacher Training Manual
Unlimited Classes During Training Period
On an Acceptance Basis, Entrance into the Mentorship Program To Teach Yoga at the Studio in a Fun, Nurturing, and Supportive Environment
January 5, 2018
Fridays 6-9 pm
Pay in Full:
Save $200 by paying in full by December 1st, 2017.
First Payment Due Jan 1st – $750
Second Payment Due Mar 1st – $750
Third Payment Due May 1st – $750
Fourth Payment Due July 1st – $750